Shimadzu TOC-Vcsh Total Organic Carbon Analyzer
- PC-controlled, high-sensitivity model using combustion catalytic oxidation/non-dispersive Infrared (NDIR) detection method to measure dissolved carbon contents in water samples.
- Simultaneous Total organic carbon (TOC) and Total Nitrogen (TN) analysis in water based samples with TNM-1 Total Nitrogen Measuring Unit.
- With ASI-V Autosampler, the unit is an automated system controlled through WinTOC software.
- With SSM-5000A Solid Sample Module, carbon contents in solid based samples can also be analyzed.
- Common Applications:
- TOC, DOC, TIC, DIC.
- Potential Capabilities:
- Sample Types:
- ground water, waste water, drinking water, soil, sediments, biological materials, etc.